Write For US
I’m glad you are interested in being part of the Loud Programmer blog by sharing your skills and expertise.
I’m always looking for excellent writers for Loud Programmer.
Here’s what you’ll get as a Loud Programmer guest author:
- A prominent byline (author bio), including one follow link of your choice.
- One contextual follow link to a related post on your blog. (That means you also get a backlink within the body of your post– most blogs do not offer this!)
- Promotion to an email list of 2K+. (Most blogs don’t offer this either!)
Yeah, I thought so… 🙂
Awesome! Go ahead and read our guidelines below…
My dream is to make Loud Programmer the premier, A-Z resource site for aspiring/experienced computer programmers looking to build a solid career and income in the field of software development, mobile app development, game design and ethical hacking…
…and I look to achieve this with easy to understand, no-fluff tips and tutorials for mastering the basics of software development and beyond.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
I’m looking for experienced software developers and digital marketing experts/writers who can explain beginning to advanced strategies in a simple way that is easy for anyone to understand.
Our audience consists of passionate newbie programmers as well as advanced software developers who have a keen interest in building a solid software career in either web, mobile or game design as well as network security… so that they can be more productive and have the utmost fun while doing what they love. So keep that in mind!
Your post should be:
- Actionable list posts and “how to” posts preferred (especially related to web development, mobile development & cyber security). If a tutorial, show the step-by-step, with no steps skipped.
- 1,200-2,500 words of original, no fluff, no B.S. content.
- Plenty of images/screenshots that help the reader to visualize your points.
- NO paid links or affiliate links allowed.
- All external links will be nofollow, except for your byline link and the one contextual link to a relevant, high-quality, un-gated resource on your site.
The pitching process:
- Please pitch your headline idea(s) prior to writing the post.
- Upon approval of your headline, I will usually ask to see an outline before you begin writing.
Following these guidelines saves time for everyone involved, so thank you for reading this far!
If you think you’re ready to become a Loud Programmer guest author, go ahead and reach out with your headline pitch to me at through my contact form here.
I really look forward to receiving your pitch.